Tuesday, December 15, 2020

More Stitching....

 


 I Just Can't Help Myself....

You can see from the picture, Dear Readers, that I added more reindeer to the Christmas Tree skirt. Now there are nine including Rudolph! And yes, even though I am supposed to be working tirelessly on the Christmas Card drawing... I still have the morning "commute" hours to occupy now that I am not going in to the Office every day. Embroidery is easier to "put down" mid stitch when the hour arrives that I must be at my computer. The drawing is something where I quickly lose track of time... because that is the only way to concentrate on the details. So I am still putting a few stitches in each week! 


The last couple of trees have only the "white" lights.
I completed the larger one and was starting on the smaller one
 when I realized I had made a mistake in counting threads
 when adding the dark green branches...


I had to unstitch all the dark green and begin again.


And here you can see the trees are all done!
And I had a few minutes before "arriving at work" this morning 
so I started on the snow shadows...


It's just the very beginning of the pale blue shadows...
I have a long way to go!
But I just couldn't help myself, Dear Readers,
I Love stitching!


7 comments:

  1. Cada avance hace que la falda del árbol se vea más bonita! Los árboles quedan genial!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looks beautiful, the final product will be gorgeous. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be a very beautiful Christmas tree skirt.
    Happy Holidays!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely so far. I am completely amazed at your patience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand about stitching!
    Christmas is coming on altogether too fast! Not that we're going to do much, other than eat a good meal. Roast beef & apple pie? Sure!
    Much love to you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. You love stitching - and I love to see your stitching progress. But I'm sorry that you had to undo parts of the green stitches - although regarding this it's amazing what progress you have achieved. And I can't help myself - 9 reindeers including Rudolph is the perfect number! ;O)

    Happy stitching - and happy drawing!
    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete