Saturday, January 1, 2022

New Year....

 


Same Old Story....

I must confess, Dear Readers, it is a New Year, but there is not much that is New to show in my Mini Worlds! Above you can see where I left off stitching the carpet at Thanksgiving time. I am eagerly looking forward to getting back to the stitching, and all the other mini projects.... but I must first finish The Christmas Card drawing! I am nearly done. I have been working on it diligently for hours and hours every day (this is not a bad thing as I Love to paint!) but the drawing is complex and cannot be rushed. And I am scheduled to go back to work on Monday morning... so my window of creative opportunity is coming to an end. Nevertheless, I wanted to take a minute to wish you all A Happy and Creative New Year! And now I will rush back to my painting.... still not finished but getting close! I Hope you are all enjoying the Holiday and Dreaming of a Wonderful Creative Year ahead!

Happy New Year!

(Even if it is the Same old story!)

12 comments:

  1. La alfombra se ve preciosa y pronto la retomarás! Me encantará ver tu tarjeta de navidad, siempre me asombras!!
    Feliz año nuevo!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feliz Año Nuevo.
    La alfombra está quedando preciosa.
    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all: Happy New Year - best wishes to you and yours for 2022, above all health and plenty of time for you and your creativity!

    And it's great news that your Christmas card is close to being finished - but what a surprise to hear that it is a complex drawing! Wow!!! Who would ever have expected that?! *grin* Well, I'm really looking forward to see it... but that's no surprise too, I guess.

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year Betsy! Fingets crossed for a better one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Betsy!
    I think you are making great strides in your embroidery, I can't wait to see the next installement. I understand about the window of creative opportunity closing, I am off to work tomorrow too! Commiserations!
    Jonquil

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year dear Betsy. All good things take time...
    I wish you a fabulously mini--adventurous 2022.
    Anna X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you a Creative and Happy New Year as well, dear Betsy and may all of your many mini dreams come true, in 22! ❤️

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year to you too. May it be a healthy, creative, and joyful 2022!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  9. ¡El trabajo de la alfombra es increíble!
    ¡Feliz 2022!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with the Christmas card! I am sure that it will be spectacular as it is every year!

    I wish you the very best for 2022!

    Huibrecht

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year to you too Betsy. May 2022 be better and bring you joy and creativity.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete